So, apparently I just have to blog about poop to get you guys "talking" again. haha. I'm laughing so much at the variety of comments, it's a hoot. Another blow out today, will I ever learn? I just sat there again, letting her poop. Seriously, I'm just lazy I think.
Big girl is now 13 lb. 6 oz. That is 5 oz. since friday!! I swear she'll be an adult before summer at this rate :) She is finding her hands these days and prefers them to the pacifier which is good and bad. Good because they don't "fall out", bad because they also wake her up. lol. She's still a sweet sweet girl.
My boy is still sweet as well but it's been a little tougher to remember that these days....he's definitely found his will! He has also picked up this "please please please, please momma, please" thing with his little hands pressed together and sad eyes looking up at me. I want to say to him, "Are you for real?" So funny and not at the same time. He has been waking a lot at night too and also yelling out at night even if he doesn't wake. Last night I forgot to put the gate up by his door I guess because at some point very late/early he came running into our room, pushed the chair to the bed, climbed into bed, pulled the covers up and went to sleep. He kept me awake for a bit yelling out but I'm not certain he was ever really awake. sleepwalking? I don't know. I must have dozed back off because the next thing I knew Lee was arguing with him in the hallway. He had woken up, gone downstairs, started playing, turned the t.v. on, gotten himself some crackers, and was making a rucous at 3:45 a.m. Lee had to fight with him and put him back to bed. As I said, it's been difficult to remember he's still sweet these days.
well, off to rest a little before picking him up. I announced to his sitter today that he shall not return. I am in discussion with another sitter. Why do I feel anxious? It's awful and it won't even happen for months from now...I need to get better at change. I am also anxious over money and this brings that to the forefront as it will be more money for a little less time but I really think great quality. Ah, life.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If you want to give MY method of potty training, the ML method, a try I shall send you a few empty Miller Lite cases (with illustrated instructions, free of charge) this weekend after the big game--I will let you thank me later. Do not be fooled by imitations, as my materials contain no "GHT". Before you know it, little Scarfie there will be ML-ing in no time! Also, did you get the email I sent you regarding V-Day? That's Valentine's for all you sickos out there...
The little man is too funny. I can totally picture him with puppy dog eyes and all. And man - we don't put the gate up anymore at the top of the stairs - guess we've been lucky.
Love that picture of P - she is just too cute.
Post a Comment