I think I finally feel a bit 'caught up' since the holidays. I still haven't written the thank yous and I still haven't gotten our "holiday/birth announcement" out but my goal for those is 2/1/08. Why are things like that so difficult? That is my first goal and then taxes by 3/1/08. I think I can make both.
I spent too much money at the grocery store yesterday. I want food in the house that we will all eat so we aren't tempted to go out. I guess that is good but damn, food is expensive. I feel like I'm always buying it too. Grrrr. I made a roast today. We ate it for dinner, then leftovers tomorrow night. Then we have two more meals that i plan to make philly cheesesteak sandwiches with the meat. Lee seemed excited about that idea which made me happy since he isn't usually thrilled with my cooking ideas. Well, it's usuallyl because I'm trying to get him to eat better or because he has a legitimate better idea. Oh well...cheesesteak peaked his interest.
I'm going to roast a whole chicken tomorrow. I hope to eat some of the meat, make some chicken salad with some, and then make chicken noodle soup with the carcass. I'm psyched. Of course that means a trip back to the store. I forgot egg noodles and mushrooms. Shucks, I'm not perfect.
gotta get to bed. It's way too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment