So, Paisley and I are heading to New Jersey tomorrow and then Connecticut on friday. It will be a long day but I am optimistic for it going well :) (please lord let it go well). ha.
I'll report details of trip afterwards. Wake if friday, funeral is saturday. It will be nice to see some old faces, of course never fun under these circumstances, but as I learned a long time ago (from my nun principal) funerals really are CELEBRATIONS! Tears of joy should be shed and the life of Dewitt should be shared. I hope to do that. And eat some Wendy's since that's always where he liked to take me. lol.
later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
ah yes - funerals are there to celebrate the life of one that has passed. And to support one another in this change of life.
Enjoy the Wendy's - a frosty and fries - always me fav.
Post a Comment