Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hold on, wait a second.....

No road trip....first flight instead! Anyhow, I was packed, pulled out of my driveway, heading towards 71 and returned my aunt's phone call. I guess bad weather was heading right for PA where I would be driving. Bad news and really really making me confused about what to do. Then, wait, she had good news too! A flight and a car!! for a great price....so, we leave in the a.m. and will meet up with my sister and drive to CT. Plans are still the same for the rest of the time, stay over on friday night in CT, then back to NYC for the night before our flights on sunday midday. Whew...now if my nerves can recover before this evening I can even celebrate with my 30 year old hubby :)

1 comment:

The Cribkeeper said...

Hope your trip went as well as it could under the circumstances. Traveling with little people is always nerve wracking. Just wanted to thank you for suggesting "Happiest Toddler on the Block", it has helped a lot, and given me lots of insight into Carly's world! I always look forward to your comments on my blog, since no one else reads it...