Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Couple rough kids days....

Griffin is recovering from a cold or has one or something...he hasn't really been sick but his voice is rough and raspy, he gets coughing while sleeping at night, his nose runs during the day, and his cheeks are chapped from him rubbing the snot onto them. Poor kiddo...I guess that is why he is acting "off". He's just been a bit wild and unruly. It could be the above or it could be his age. One never knows, right?

Why is Miss P spitting up more since yesterday morning (when I gave up dairy)? I know it takes time for the diary to leave my body but seriously?!? more spitting since stopping? maybe it's something else...Uggh, it is so frustrating to me. At least it is almost 8 p.m. which is G's bedtime and P is already asleep for the night in her swing. I am tired and cranky to say the least. I have a few things I really want to do tonight though and a couple I just need to do.

I will survive!

3 comments:

The Cribkeeper said...

Wouldn't it be nice if they just came out talking? Then we wouldn't have to play the "now what's wrong with the child" guessing game for 3 years!

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere: we spend the first few years teaching our kids to walk and talk, and then the next decade telling them to sit down and be quiet!
So, it's always something. Being a parent is hard - the first 40 years are the hardest.

Anonymous said...

ha- tell me about it- still a mom after almost 30 years! hey- the chapped cheeks are better than the green stripe he might have! EWWWW!