Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

She slept through the night!!

We were at a birthday party until 7:45 p.m. Then both kids fell asleep in the car. Paisley woke when I got her out of the car but I put her right back down and she was asleep by 8:45 p.m. She slept in her crib until 4:50 a.m.!!!! It was insane and awesome...of course I paid for it big time from 5 -7 a.m. but it was worth it :) also, I missed her....stupid I"m sure but it was weird not sleeping with her. I think it is best for us both in regards to actually sleeping but man, where's my baby going? :( she's growing up fast...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great accomplishment! BUT, most importantly- how was YOUR night's sleep? awesome I hope! see you soon

The Stewart's said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! Yea I know about the missing part. They do grow up so fast.

Anonymous said...

sounds like it's time for another...? although, as much fun as I think it would be for you to have another, it would also be super-fun for you not to be preggers when we move there so we can all PARTY...