So, I figured out that it was much much easier having P sick and Griffin feeling well. Griffin generally can entertain himself around the house and me and P was happy just being with me....the reverse was a semi-disaster on our household. lol. P was all over the place, still wanting to be held a good portion of the time, and G was whiney, itchy, crabby, stubborn, etc. the list goes on and on...I "think" we are doing better now. whew! All said the pox didn't keep us down too badly...I'm glad they are now immune, or at least I hope so.
All else is going well. Shout out to Kris and Will on a fabulous wedding this past weekend. We are trying to get organized around this place and I feel like it's finally happening. Now if I can just keep up with it and get back to organized at the office. I feel like I did when I was taking algebra and geometry at the same time....one up, one down. I'll figure it out and then prolly have another kiddo, right?
well, kids are a calling....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
All of these seemingly offhand remarks about having another baby is making me wonder...
yeah right kelly....no way. you're next. lol.
I don't know if Lee has his way ;o)
are you kidding? i have my OB final on Thursday so after 95 clinical hours spent in labor and delivery i do not see that happening anytime soon... perhaps there would have been a better chance if they had just let me skip this class so i could go on believing that babies are delivered by the stork. besides, i AM NOT getting pregnant while living with Chal!
(shudder)
Post a Comment