Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Today

Today I watched my friend's daughter since she watched the kids for me last friday. It was great! She is such a sweet little girl and since they all normally go to the same daycare they already knew how to play together. It was a nice day. Griffin was better today but still defiant defiant defiant. It's at times like he doesn't hear me but from the smirk on his face I know he hears me. soooo frustrating. and by the time Lee gets home I've had it with him and that is exactly when Paisley becomes needy. It's wearing on my nerves to say the least. I am desperate for some time away that I can just be away....I really really really want to go to mosaic this week but I need to go to JWCL meeting. I also haven't run any of this past lee so who knows what I'll be actually doing thursday evening. blech....I'm ready for life to be more "normal"...what is that though, right?

3 comments:

The Stewart's said...

((HUG)) I hear ya on the defiant part, and my, my, my.....I hope you can at least get out this week.

Anonymous said...

It's Mosaic time already? Sheesh! The months just go by too fast.

I hope you get to go to SOMETHING.

Anonymous said...

that's why I worked evenings!