Weight 21 lb. 8.8 oz. (between 75-90%)
Height 28 3/4 inches (90%)
Head 17 7/8 inches (between 75-90%)
So, still a big girl :) but slowing down from last visit. I think she is just great. lol.
Paisley did not like the doctor touching her or investigating her different parts (eyes, ears, belly, chest, etc.). The Dr. said, "wow, she's socially advanced. they don't normally do that until way past 1 year." I had to laugh because what mother doesn't like to hear that their kid is "advanced" but really what does that mean? neither of my kids goes by the book either and they certainly aren't reading the same book. haha.
Anyhow, clean bill of health. Griffin got his 2nd tetanus. I think we are done with shots though. I feel good about him having that one although he broke my heart when it was done. He didn't cry but he wimpered and said, "ow why'd she do that? no no no." poor kiddo....
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
socially advanced? She'll be asking for a cell phone b4 ya know it! Grow girl! Grow!
Post a Comment