Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 13, 2008

something about my husband

I try hard not to write about my husband on here. I just don't think it's very nice or often what I might say wouldn't be very nice ;) but this story is just too funny to me NOT to share.

So, my grandmother helped me clean up my basement yesterday. Down there was a basket (one of my good laundry baskets) full of stuff from his old office. In the basket included one really big monster guy. We were going through the basket while G napped and as soon as I saw that I said, "Oh man Griffin is going to love that thing." Lee did not looked pleased at sharing with him. lol. You see, my husband has a small sharing problem. It started when he was little and his brothers ruined all his GI joes. We've talked about it but he can't help it. He's protective of his toys. It makes me giggle. I"m giggling right now.

So, he said, "I'll just put this upstairs on my shelf" I giggled inside knowing that Griffin would spot that guy anywhere he put it and he was doomed to share with his son. Sure enough just now before bed Griffin spotted him, saying, "what's THAT!" Lee said, "It's nothing and tried to hide him under some clothes." haha. Griffin did not let up and I Just giggled watching Lee squirm out of it. Guess who is sleeping with the monster guy? giggle giggle giggle. lol. I love my husband even though he can't share.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- you have your Grandmother cleaning your house now? I'm impressed with your Tom Sawyerism. Can't wait to see the results-
Very cute story about Lee and his "guys". I can see it now and am smiling.

Allison said...

hey, she offered...