Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 05, 2009

Back at the grind...

again, that title :) I'm happy it is the new year and I'm happy to start the routine again. The kids were going crazy bonkers and taking me with them. lol. So, today back at work and daycare for all of us. It was/is a long day but a good one!

Yesterday after our house cleared of company I realized it wasn't actually that cold out and we should monopolize on that and take a walk. We headed to the library and then to the coffee office, as Griffin was calling Phoenix coffee shop ;) It was a great little outing for us and I think enjoyed by all. I really liked having Lee there to look at the books and get Griffin more involved. That is now 2 times Lee has gone to the library with him and I think they are both encouraged by the fun time!

I was back at the gym again tonight. It feels good and after four weeks in a row I can tell it's not quite as hard. Now if I can get my lazy butt there just a tad more often. ha. I really really really need/want to get back in shape. I never really did that after Griffin. I fit back in my clothes and that is where I left it. I want this time to feel good about my body and how it looks all the time. I've been there before so I know I can get there again and it isn't even really about getting my body "back", it's about getting my psyche back.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

'Coffee office' -THAT is so darn cute!
And it helps that Lakewood Library has a fabulous, fun children's section.
Getting back in shape is on my to-do list, too! Thanks for the inspiring words.