Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

SLEEP!!!!

So, I know I blog about sleep like ya know, all the freaking time but this is a good post. I got 12 hours of sleep last night!! Woot! Of course it was still a bit disrupted but I'll take it. I was just not feeling 100% when P went to bed so I thought I would lie down for a bit. That was at 6:45 p.m., I woke again to P crying and felt like it was morning (which made me angry because I felt rested but in that kind of rested where you closed your eyes to blink and then it was morning)....it was only 12:45 a.m. So I got her back to sleep and then went back to sleep myself. Griffin woke and shouted out at some point around 5 a.m. but I just went back to sleep until 7 a.m.!!! It was sooo nice to wake up refreshed. Amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..how was the "welcome to Lakewood" weekend for Mark and Kelly?