It was a really nice weekend, some relaxing, some work, some partying :)
It was Lee's birthday-Happy Birthday a few days late honey!! We had a sitter for several hours that afternoon to go out for some food and then a trip browsing at the mall. I had let him sleep in that morning and although the kids were INSANE I was happy to do it. That evening we watched some ridiculous movie with Chris Rock....it was dumb but we enjoyed it.
Yesterday we let the kids play survival of the fittest while we laid like slugs in bed to nearly 9 a.m. There were many many many times of getting up, resolving conflict, and going back to bed but mostly Lee did that so I stayed nice and cozy in bed :) Then we kept a friend's daughter for most of the day which tuckered G man out. He did really well but he is used to his alone time on the weekends so he was pretty WIRED! That made for an early bedtime though which I was happy about. Lee and I also did a lot of cooking yesterday-yum! We made white bean chicken chili--this was a new endeavor for us and turned out great. I have never made beans from dried so that was new too! We also made spaghetti sauce and then stuffed shells for tonight's dinner...all Lee has to do is put it in the oven. Lee made chocolate homemade biscotti and I made white bean dip with the insane amounts of left over white beans-lol. It all turned out great and the kitchen is still a disaster...no energy after all the cooking and kid chasing.
off to a great work week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
yum..me hungry! so, G and P are into it already??? wow.
oh god yeah...she knows exactly how to push his buttons and does. He is usually and often unexpectedly nice to her but you know, he's 3. haha.
mmm sounds tasty. It smell tasty too. The biscotti was delish!!! Thanks a bunch
Post a Comment