The first big snow of the season! It's arrived. It's the nice fluffy kind too which is really just pretty and not too big a pain. I fear more is in store though and then it will definitely be a pain. I'm at work this morning. I didn't want to leave the house but now I'm out and I have a feeling my patients, at least some of them, are going to no-show. Blah.
John came over last night and we played Settler's of Catan. It was really fun and although Lee let me win the first game (thanks honey) I rightly won the 2nd game too! John made an over-tired silly exchange and gave me the win but it was very evenly played. I think I have a new obsession and another reason to need a 2nd wife ;) (you must have 3 people to play).
Paisley passed out nursing shortly after getting home from daycare. That is her "new" thing. She goes to bed by 7 p.m. (last night 6:45) and then is up at the crack of dawn. I know I've begged for sleeping through the night and I'm sooo pleased she is doing that but this is another awful phase. I look forward to them both sleeping through and at least until 7 a.m. (is it too much to ask for 8 a.m. once in awhile?).
Griffin stayed up with us for a bit eating chips, peanuts, and watching the Cavs beat the Celtics!! Finally some Cleveland team does well year after year. He kept making John and Lee transform his bo-bots over and over, handing them the "map" if they seemed stuck. I sat like a lump under the covers not moving...it was glorious.
I do feel more rested this a.m. and I actually had less sleep than the rest of this week. Is that part of the problem of my sleepiness this week? too much sleep? ha. maybe my body just doesn't recognize it as something good yet. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment