Poor Paisley has a cold. I think yesterday was the worst of it but one can never tell with kids. We sent her off to daycare as she really seemed alright. I know the sitter will call if needed.
Another 6-8 inches of snow last night and it's still coming down. Sheesh. We are looking at breaking the record for the most snow in January ever. It kind of freaks me out a bit. 40 inches in total and the record is 42 in. I'd bet we will beat it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
wow! the piles on the sides of the road must be huge. We got 6-8 inches and it is so pretty- I took some pictures. It is not a blizzard- came down slowly all day and night- fluffy stuff. Thankfully we did not have problems with power outage like the southern states did with ice storms.
Post a Comment