Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Hungry for groceries
This I am not. I thank god for that often. It is weird though that back when I first opened my office and was working at the local grocery store to make ends meet virtually all of my paycheck went to groceries. It was a security blanket in a sense because I knew that we would at least be fed :) Nowadays I have a client that pays me enough each time to cover my groceries and I'm thankful I've moved up in the world. I do hope one day I might not have to think about my grocery money so much. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I don't do the grocery shopping and when I do I am sticker- shocked! OMG- I'd rather stay home and plan the menu,make the list and then cook what the caveman has brought home. HAHA, I crack myself up.
Post a Comment