I shall officially declare Paisley's first word: Yes! It comes out more like "Jah" or "Dah" but it means Yes. She also keeps saying something that sounds a lot like "Here" when she hands you something. Otherwise, still pretty quiet. Oh except for when she is incessantly yelling or squealing or screeching or hollering. The kid is LOUD but not talking much.
Griffin has his many robots. He LOVES them. One of them is Lockdown. He calls him coconut. It's hysterical.
Football play offs are on every weekend right now. I wanted to partake in the watching. Griffin wanted to watch Bobots...so Lee took him to our room to watch the Old Transformer epis. They fell asleep together, my two boys, sooooo cute. I just love that they enjoy spending time together, truly and honestly.
Last night was the first night in many nights P woke up. It was around 3 a.m. and I fed her and then she went back to sleep. That was glorious but I sure as heck hope the waking was an isolated incident. Blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Great first word!
Yah! Dah! she is getting her point across loud and clear for sure! make sure you bring the "maps" for the transformers to San Antonio-otherwise we will not be able to help him with the bobots!
we'll sick him on Fran :)
Post a Comment