Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 2

It was a rough night of sleep. I went to bed annoyed because of the basketball game...I know petty but what can I say? I care. Paisley was asleep in our bed with a high fever and she woke a few times for her juice and/or just to snuggle. Then 5 a.m. in comes Mr. Man wanting to crawl in bed because he had to pee but he also had peed his bed? I was exhausted so I just let him. Man he is the worst to sleep with....he took most of the bed and add in there the dog. I was a squished momma. 7 a.m. and he pops awake jibber jabbering at me. YAWN!

Tried to get my act in gear to have a good day but 1/2 way through I realized I had an early patient scheduled and I needed to bolt. Did manage to grab some snacks, make my breakfast, and get clean. But forgot my supplements and will have to go home for lunch. I got to work and my patient was waiting for me. NOT a good start to the day.

On the menu....no clue but I will update later after I eat.

Breakfast, one egg scrambled, smoothie with protein powder, missed supplements (will make them up later).

Lunch: very large salad of herb mix with cukes, tomatoes, red pepper, green pepper, cranberries, and chicken grilled on the foreman. Used garlic expressions dressing. Had a side of supplements ;)

1 comment:

Allison said...

dinner of chipotle after visitng dying grandfather :(

skipped the rice, cheese, sour cream, and burrito wrap. It was still tasty.