Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Sick Boy...Again.

I am so sad for my boy. He is sick again. This time aches and a high fever. He is passed out on the couch and has been all day. It always comes out of nowhere for him and hits sooooo hard. Poor kid. I sure hope none of the rest of us get it.

After working all morning I decided to tackle a sore spot from yesterday...picking up our prescriptions. Last night I totally lost it because I forgot to pick them up and it was the last day of our good insurance. On my way today I sort of realized it was possible they already put it through the insurance and by picking it up today would mean very little....and I was correct. So last night getting upset was for nothing. The stupid scrips still cost me a shit ton. stupid meds.

Then being upset last night got even more ridiculous when I got home and looked through the mail. Apparently Lee's old company sent us the wrong cobra ins. information initially. They had quoted it out at a much higher rate than was true. So the mail today had the corrected quotes....UGH! What the hell? So, now I have to figure out if the application we put in for self paid health insurance can be stopped so we can do this cobra stuff. It will cost a bit more but is MUCH better insurance.

So, the roller coaster I am on. I am not in charge of the ups and downs apparently but I still have to remember my reactions are in my control.

1 comment:

mom said...

most applications have a period of time in which to cancel- check the contract fine print.