Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 6 cleanse

Today my friend Julie and I cooked for the cleanse. We made lentil salad with cucumber, tomato, red pepper, fresh basil, lentils, and garlic expressions. We also made cauliflower/sweet potato curry-Zomg! It is sooo yummy. Then for dinner tonight we made asparagus and broccoli with grilled chicken and wild rice. It was such a fun day cooking together.

Today has been another hard day of this process. I just want junk food. I think it must be stress but I am trying to stay strong.

I took Griffin this a.m. down to the veggie/fruit warehouse for our coop. He thought it was cold but later did comment on how we went to a really cool place ;) Then he played while I sorted and talked to my friend Stacy. It was a nice morning. He was having soo much fun that he did not want to leave. Almost 5 kind of blows for all of us...he is just super emotional. I am guessing it is age related or at least hoping. I really really hope it does not last too much longer. oh geez.

No comments: