What an adventure. Lots of traffic, good food, great company, and time away from the kiddos. I am so greatful to the friends and family that kept the kids for us so we could get away to celebrate with the LOVES! Love you all.
The kids were fine but Griffin is really going through some "issues" right now. Thank goodness I have friends with other almost or recent 5 y.o. because otherwise we would be seriously wondering WHAT is wrong with him. I have to think that some of it is just him struggling with being small still and wanting to also be grown up. That is tough stuff so I continue to give him the benefit of the doubt and be gentle with him. I know how hard it is though so I don't blame others if they cannot be patient with him.
Today is memorial day...an extra day off. Yahoo! I have already helped two men in my life with back issues though...lol. Never really off am I? We are going to head to mark and kelly's for a bbq with friends and family. I am blessed with so much happiness...life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Glad you had a fun weekend away:) It's always good to recharge.
Post a Comment