Now I am sure I will continue ups and downs but man, that was a great night's sleep. I had a really rough day yesterday with headache and feeling lousy but I powered through and looks like I might be coming out on top the detox train :)
I LOVE the sleep I get while on this purifcation typically. It is insanely deep and I wake so rested. Amazing. I have in the past equated it to dairy, or lack thereof while cleansing but maybe it is my liver really? I don't know. I am not one to wake in the middle of the night or even have trouble falling asleep. I also would not say I feel unrested typically....but it is all just that much better while cleansing. I hope tonight is a repeat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
funny- I had a "disturbed sleep" last night and had the beef and alcohol for first time
yeah, the day/night you were on is a rough time to introduce no nos (mostly the alcohol, cheese?) but you will bounce back!
I am so wanting to do this again. I was this fall but felt it would be adding way too much to my plate. Forgot to ask my chiro if she had any in stock last week. But will this week when I take Nat in for AK.
Post a Comment