MLK day AND my husband's birthday! What a great day. I worked and so did he but we did get together with family this evening for pizza, beer, and ice cream cake. It was impromptu which is the best kind of gathering in my opinion. Happy Birthday Lee!
The sitter thang went well today. Griffin seemed pretty warmed up to her at the end of the day and happy to have spent the day at home. He really can be a homebody. I think she mostly read her kindle and played puzzle games but eh, whatev, at least she was taking care of the kiddo.
Tomorrow we begin the cleanse. My parents are a week ahead of us and just as predicted last week I am jealous of that fact this week. lol. oh well, we just could not get started until tomorrow given the bachelor party and birthday. I am excited and nervous and in need of making food to prep. Sometimes I wish it was just the pills and not the food, but the food is really the best part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So cool your P's are doing this. I remember you mentioning that they just didn't want to put the effort in. It makes me smile to see you all doing such wonderful things.
P.S. Happy Be-late birthday Lee!!
Post a Comment