Sunday, January 16, 2011
Another weekend
Lots going on but mostly same ol same ol. Lee bachelor partied his brother this weekend so I was single parenting it. We did story time, then costco, then Paisley went to MIL's house for a few hours, I cleaned while Griffin played Pokemon, a friend visited, and then bedtime. Today was lazy followed by a few errands and piddling around the house. We were finally able to get Griffin to Target to pick up some legos from Auntie Meghan, a christmas present. He loves them! I "think" I am ready for the sitter tomorrow. I am not sure why I am so nervous....we have had people in our house before. I think it is just that she will be here more than just tomorrow and I feel like certain things need to be set from the beginning, for both parties. So, the house looks good, things are in order...here's to hoping she can help assist us on staying on that plan. I am exhausted...off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thinking of you and Grif today- I'm sure it will go well-
Glad Lee got to do a "local" bach party for Johnny
Post a Comment