Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas eve eve

Today I worked a half day which means I got stuck there two hours longer than I hoped and still didn't get everything done. Paisley seems to have come down with a small bug/virus so I ran to the store for a few items and then home to care for her. Exhausted I crashed on the couch next to her while she watched cartoons and griffin seemingly had endless amounts of energy. When we finally all had a bit more energy we decorated the tree together. It was quite fun and a memory I will cherish over the next year! I am thinking about all these moments now where it is still just the four of us...two parents and two kids who can talk and interact with us. Soon the baby will be here and that will change things...I am not saying that is bad but it will be different. So for ow I am cherishing these moments of being a family of four.

The kids went to bed quickly and a bit early. Then lee and I finished our crafting and wrapping..well, most of it. Of course it can't all be done...so we will finish tomorrow. Now to finish that, make cinnamon rolls, make soup for Christmas, exchange gifts with Kelly, and clean this funky house. Oh, and enjoy myself. A glass of wine might be in order for that to occur.

No comments: