Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Crazy Preggo Stuff

I know reading about my crazy pregnancy is just so thrilling for people. lol. But I got nothing else since I can actually put up what I have been crafting...I will after the holidays though.

One of the craziest parts of pregnancy are the dreams. woh. For the longest time I have been dreaming about friends (various) calling me up and being really pissed at me and leaving me angry voicemails over non-sensical situations. Then last week was the "back in college" craziness. Last night was a sex dream. It wasn't risque but geez it was weird. Never in any other part of my life are my dreams this all over the place and do I remember them so well.

I am looking forward to next June when it is warm and my body might be back to some semblance of "normal". I love this baby already but I do not love what he/she is doing to my body/mind.

No comments: