Got to feel the baby (who is head down!) and hear the heartbeat. I also passed my glucose check.....bring on the goodies...lol. Just kidding. I have craved savory much more anyhow. I gained 8 lbs. This month which likely explains all the pain and contractions....growth! I hope it slows a little....not into gaining too much more or adding to my stomach marks too much more....slow and steady is fine with me.
We got to discuss a little bit of the birth plan, more in theory than in detail and it was very exciting. After the holidays and then my next visit only 8-9 weeks more til d day. Crazy. Still lots of little things to do but we are pretty much ready....or so we think. Lol.
Now if those names would just decide for themselves. Ha. Soooo hard this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment