LOL - to much. We don't do Elf on a Shelf here but we do Where's the Magic Elf Hat? http://elfhats.com/ I am constantly forgetting to get it out until after St. Nick's birthday - guess that is a good thing. THe hat get's lost plenty of times because N walks away with it and then I am looking all over the house for it. He has forgotten to come sometimes. He does write letters but they are basic and seem to work. Sometimes he just leaves a gift like a holiday pen or pencil. I am no way an over achieving Elf mom - I strive to hit - let's not forget the elf everyday.
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
2 comments:
LOL - to much. We don't do Elf on a Shelf here but we do Where's the Magic Elf Hat? http://elfhats.com/ I am constantly forgetting to get it out until after St. Nick's birthday - guess that is a good thing. THe hat get's lost plenty of times because N walks away with it and then I am looking all over the house for it. He has forgotten to come sometimes. He does write letters but they are basic and seem to work. Sometimes he just leaves a gift like a holiday pen or pencil. I am no way an over achieving Elf mom - I strive to hit - let's not forget the elf everyday.
whoa- I laughed so hard...I thought I was a crazy mom with the letter to Santa and writing "leftie" response back to you girls.
Post a Comment