If 2011 has taught me nothing else , it has taught me change can be a good thing. This may seem common sense but I have never been very good at acceptance of it. But 2011 forced me in a way because of threats to my work, home, and body (3rd pregnancy). And at the end of this year close by we will be experiencing and accepting another change at the office. Sarah is leaving.
The simple explanation is she got another job. The longer explanation involves my husband "stealing her" for his own company. It is a great opportunity for sarah and I am sooooo happy for her. We are all going to miss her though and her shoes will be hard to fill at the office. So, 2012 will for sure bring a new employee and a new baby. I am optimistic and when I am feeling stable (hah) I am excited at the prospects.
Hear we go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment