Had my first internal check today: 1-2 cm dilated, 50% effaced, soft cervix, baby is head down and low AND fiesty she said :) I had very little discomfort from the exam and no spotting so my gut is saying it will still be awhile. I slept a bit better last night and got adjusted today so I'm doing alright this day! I do have some words though for the babe:
Letter to baby Norris.
Dear Baby Norris,
You are now term. That means you can come out whenever you like. I am not feeling great but I think deep down it would be 100% totally awesome if you decided to arrive on Nov. 17 or 18. In my book this would be ideal timing. Thanks for listening (and cooperating).
love, your mother
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How sweet the letter. I had planned on doing that for Natalee but never got around to it.
for the last time, the Gretch is arriving on November 15, 2007!
dear grandchild...your grandmother and grandfather Carroll would greatly appreciate the 17th (after 5pm) or 18th. thanks you very much!
Kelly- you're not gonna be here for it anyway, so quit the demands!(joke)
perhaps alli could go into labor on the 15th but not actually deliver until the 17th... wouldn't that be fun for all?
ok, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Post a Comment