
playing before dinner

running like a wild man

trick or treat...he said it at almost every house, along with, "thank you" and "byeeee" as he ran away. ha.
In typical fashion, very difficult to get his face :) He is such a bugger.
And for posterity, my baby belly at 37 weeks



5 comments:
He looks absolutely adorable and that's hard to believe of a punk rocker. hahahahaha - You're looking pretty good momma - to bad we didn't any pic's of Nat yesterday t'o't - she got really cranky right as it was time to go outside. ugh - but once out she had a ball.
I have one pirate boy table lamp with skull-and-crossbones. I hope you didn't already get one...
oh, rock on Kelly! You are the greatest fake aunt ever!!
I was wondering if we should make Grif some curtains too? Maybe something in a blue to off-set the green walls
would be better than the winnie the pooh blanket we've had hanging for 2 years :) haha.
Post a Comment