Boo Hoo! Cleveland lost. I'm over it but man, it stinks. Onto the Browns with no hope of winning-ha.
I am going back for a visit to my CNM today (co-care). Their office called last week to check on me since they hadn't seen me in 3 months (yes it took 3 months for them to realize this). I briefly discussed with the MA my issues and asked for Colleen to call me. She did on Saturday and I was able to surface some of my concerns. She told me that if I chose not to come back that was fine but she would have to discharge me for the pregnancy. I asked if I could come back and how many visits if so? (My mind was thinking induction possibilities later). 3 was her answer so I signed up. I really really respect Colleen even if her secretary is kind of an ass munch (pardon my french).
Another busy week over here. Lots of patients scheduled and I really want to get to them. It seems many people are NOT scheduling past November 9th for fear I won't be here. I guess I'll have to call them if I am around? I keep encouraging appointments because I don't want to just be sitting around. Our home visit with Pam is thursday and I also want to do that (so no baby arrival before then, ok?).
Lee and I firmed up G's halloween outfit this weekend. He goes for his super cool mo-hawk on wednesday! Ha. I think my hairdresser is a little worried. I think he's going to rock!
I had very vivid baby dreams last night. Not birth but getting up feeding in the middle of the night dreams. My back is so crampy this a.m. and a few contractions as I sit here. Things continue to be this way but no consistency. It leaves me wondering- A LOT! lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yeah, well, Dad and I are figuring we will miss the birth of this baby also! we just live too far away (or YOU live too far away) :)
cramping is different from the Braxton Hicks....I would keep Lee on a short leash this week.
I am truly sorry the Indians didn't pull it out. Go Rockies!
Post a Comment