for those following this (mom and mary :)) I am feeling fewer contractions this evening but still generally blah. I am also dog tired. Off to bed after this, I promise. I have done very little since coming home from work so at least I'm resting.
Anyhow, wanted to share this picture comparision:
1st shot 30w5d, 2nd shot tonight 35w6d (just added 37 weeks with yes, the same outfit-ha)!! Subtle changes but they are there


2 comments:
good to hear that news. Yes, lower belly and changed in shape I think.
So, still having real contractions here and there? not just BH?
hang in there till you see Pam Thursday and then you will relax, I'll bet! Love to all!
following just not commenting, almost called to check on you yesterday but liam was too loud for phone conversation, del's been in-arms a lot so hard to type (typing around him now). hang in there... and i have cookie dough ready to bake if you wanna visit ;)
Post a Comment