It still amazes me at close to 30 years of age how much difference a good night's sleep can make. And I didn't even have a good night's sleep :) At any rate, I'm doing better today...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Are you really close to thirty? oh my..that makes me........!!!!!!! So glad you are feeling better. Yes, it is true with you that things usually look brighter after sleep.We have a chilly day today..how about you? yeah!
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
1 comment:
Are you really close to thirty? oh my..that makes me........!!!!!!!
So glad you are feeling better. Yes, it is true with you that things usually look brighter after sleep.We have a chilly day today..how about you? yeah!
Post a Comment