We had a blast! Thanks Julie :)
The Embassy Suites is really nice and I thought was reasonably priced for the King Suite. It was a bit ridiculous to have that much space for sleeping and showering but it was still nice. We headed over to the mall for the evening and then a nice dinner at Wild Mango-their food was AMAZING! We ate everything. lol.
This a.m. we slept in but were still up by 9:30 for breakfast. It was very surreal waking around 5 a.m. because I thought I heard a kid crying and then was looking for the dog to tell her to be quiet while I went pee. Ha. Habits die hard, right?
Anyhow, we checked out at 12 noon and headed for some errands: Home Depot and Target, then Panera for some lunch. All in all it was a great time and I'm glad we got away.
This afternoon we moved the desk from the "nursery" and I vacuumed it well to move the crib back in place. It is now a fully functioning room with a place to nurse, sleep (mom and baby), t.v., and baby monitor. I want to get a little lamp and a little alarm clock for the table next to the chair for nursing. I would also like to enlist my mom (hint hint) to make some curtains with room darkening backs. That room is by far the brightest room in the house and I NEED this child to have a fair chance at sleeping.
Anyhow, off to play with my boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment