Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Case of the Mondays?

I feel once again like the world is caving in on me today. Uggh, I hate feeling this way. I want to enjoy the days and feel motivated and like I accomplished something. Today my big yahoo was getting the cable fixed in our bedroom---woop woop. I feel like I could be doing so much more but I'm in a bad mood, tired, HOT (have I mentioned it's still in the upper 80s everyday here). Uggggh. I am making my lists and hoping to get more and more done before I hit 36 weeks (in 2 weeks 2 days from now). So much to do but I guess a lot of it will remain until after the baby arrives. So many other complications when a new one is here but at least I'll have my body back and the ability to do things around this place without asking someone for help.

gotta run for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there...just make lists of things to do later and at least you've addressed them. It's ok to let some things go! Don't forget- you'll have us there for two weeks and we can help!