Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nesting continues...

I feel like after the weekend with my mom visiting I was really beat and hadn't done much since then....until today. It seems I"m back at it, tying up lose ends, putting things where they need to be, getting ready. I have had sooo much more nesting this pregnancy than I had with G's. I guess that is good because we need more organization, not less :) Now to get Lee to stop rolling his eyes at me....that would be SOME accomplishment.

We have our home meeting with Pam tomorrow. I'm soooo excited. This marks another point in the pregnancy and one step closer to the big day. I mean, technically the day could have come before now but it's exciting to know everyone will have had a chance to meet and talk about the big day before it arrives. After tomorrow I'm all game :)

Off to bed...well, after convincing Lee to carry the laundry to the basement. Any ideas? later....

No comments: