Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

We found the sheets!

Shout out to Mark and Kelly for finding the sheets. They actually became available again on line but I wouldn't have known if not for Kelly's persistence!! So, she is also going to look for the totally awesome pirate lamp and pillow. My kids room is going to ROCK!

Slept well last night but still tired. Had my appointment yesterday with Pam. Baby is head down and engaged which is a good thing. She is very happy with the positioning so I must be doing something right. I'm just happy babe is head down. I was having some weird panic about that this week.

Well, off to my adjustment and a few errands.


The Lamp


The Pillow


Yarrrrggggh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrrrrghhhhhh!

The Stewart's said...

Cool room concept. We're still working on ours. I hear water running must run.