Griffin was not really into art today. I think for a 2 y.o. art class is kind of a joke but he has thoroughly enjoyed his "thinking cap" they made there for the remainder of the day. In fact, I think I hear him in his bed right now ripping it apart :) ha. It's his, right?
We decided to make today our "do stuff around the house" day so tomorrow we can do nothing. I will still do some things but really most everything is in its place today. We took G grocery shopping this evening around 7 p.m. It was near disasterous but really considering all of feeling a little under the weather and the time of day I think it went smoothly. Somehow we managed to spend an ungodly amount of $$ there but that was probably a)the distraction of crazy child, b)crazy child putting random things in cart or demanding we get certain things and c)our unwillingness to repeat above process anytime soon-hence STOCKING UP! :)
Tomorrow the Browns play the Steelers. Can we pull off another victory? I think it might not happen but I hope it's a good game nonetheless. My in-laws are taking Griffin in the late afternoon/evening for several hours. I am half hoping to just rest during that time but we should probably "do" something enjoyable together, right? Hey, maybe I'll have a baby tonight and those plans won't be needed, right?
goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment