It's 5 a.m. and I'm awake. I don't know what is going on. I don't know quite what to think yet. All I know is my belly hurts as does my back. I wouldn't really call it contractions though. I figure a little bit of time will tell. I feel sooooo nauseous. I think I will take a hot bath and see how I feel afterwards. I am sipping on La Croix and eating saltines. Since I have this cold and am swallowing snot I am wondering if that is why my sour stomach. Of course this would be happening in the middle of the night again. Lee is sleepy, no friends around.....time will tell, eh?
UPDATE: still here, got some sleep, still having random contractions but nothing consistent, still feeling awful, going back to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
good to talk to you today- hope the Browns won...hope you are napping! If you can't sleep and want t otalk..call Barb! she is usually up at 3-4am!
I hate that can't sleep stuff. And it's just horrible when it happens at the end of the pg just when you need sleep the MOST. Remember Melissa is up in the middle of the night too. Since Elliot's clock is still out of whack.
Post a Comment