Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

40 weeks

Here I am at fully pregnant, 3:30 a.m., having contractions. I swear, this better be it because I'm tired of not sleeping and there being NO baby :) Will update when I can...

seems like the real deal. Will update either with an announcement or if it stalls out :) Everyone is busy puttering around the house while I bounce on my birth ball. lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! So that text message was sent about 3 hours after this posting. Can't wait to see the pictures. Happy Birthing. - MBS

Ahmie said...

Clare was restless today so Del & I were hanging out w/her, maybe picking up on your restless vibes a bit... baby here yet or holding out to get some turkey via placenta instead of via mama milk?

I knew you'd wind up with a Sagittarius. We Sagies are much more fun than Scorpios ;)

Anonymous said...

you know it!!