Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

well, no change from last week other than baby is a bit lower and my cervix is a bit softer. At least I didn't go backwards, right? :)

I'm home today cleaning, doing laundry, doing paperwork for office. If I go to the office they smell me out and I cannot escape. I plan to work tomorrow and then DONE! I will "work" on mon/tues. if needed and still pregnant but I plan to have dad and Lisa there to help a lot. I just physically can't do it anymore...it's so tiring and painful to adjust people.

I got myself adjusted today and WOW, that was great. I feel a bit better in the chest cold department too since getting adjusted, I can BREATHE!

G was coughing quite a bit last night and woke himself up. I went in there and laid with him for about 10 minutes and he was back asleep. He loves his new bed so much...I'm so happy. I sure hope for all that will change after the baby he continues to sleep like he has since we switched him. He sleeps more solidly, deeply, and LONGER since the move so I hope that continues.

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

good for you. glad you stayed home and just "worked" from home. Did you still take G to daycare? So you could work in peace.