Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

WOH Baby...

So, I got to weigh Paisley today for the first time. She is officially a week old today and most babes lose some weight and don't get back to their birth weight until closer to 2 weeks old. Well, Miss P is 8 lb. 8 oz. as of today which is 3 oz. BIGGER than her birth weight. Wow! guess something is working-ha.

Last night a wonderful sweet aquaintance (hope to be friend with time) brought us dinner and then some. When she walked in Griffin went straight to Paisley and pointed saying, "my baby, come" to Lori. How sweet! He also "showed her off" this a.m. when I dropped him at daycare. He has been so great--what a big guy!

1 comment:

The Stewart's said...

she is truly beautiful. I'm not sure who enjoyed her more today me or Nat. So does Miss P stand for Miss Piggy - jk - couldn't resist when I saw Miss P commment.