I actually slept through the night last night. Ha. I feel like an infant in my measurement of that though since I didn't fall asleep until nearly 1 a.m. and woke at 6:45 to pee. so 5+ hours is considered sleeping through-ha!
Anyhow, feel pretty rested this a.m. Not sure if G is going to daycare yet. He seemed pretty chipper most of yesterday while I had him home but I don't want to push him.
Several hours once again of contractions last night, some pretty intense, but then nothing. I guess once again it's all in preparation. I am tired of feeling "tricked" though. ha. The closer I get to saturday the more confident I become that they will make it but then watch it happen like the night before...whenever this baby is born it will be amazing but I can do it! I can wait until saturday---then EVICTION NOTICE!!
gotta get the house up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So how are you going to serve the eviction notice? Think the babe will be able to read it??
it's the trampoline method! I heard cascara too (it is a bowel mover)
Post a Comment