Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 09, 2007

TGIF for real this time!

We have nothing much planned for the weekend. That is a very good thing. We will go to G's art class in the a.m. and maybe a quick lunch out afterwards (try to fill him up so he'll sleep). I would like to pull out the tomato plants and get the ac units out of the windows (brrrr, drafty)...but really just rest and maybe have a baby :)

anyhow, doing back and forth literally hour to hour on when I WANT this baby to arrive. There is of course my burning desire for my parents to be a part of the day. But then I realize that just because they arrive doesn't mean I'll spontaneously go into labor, right? And the last thing I want is to be pregnant as they are driving back to St. Louis. Then there is the work factor. If I work this coming monday and tuesday I have noone else scheduled for the remainder of the week, then the following week my father could see my patients and I could take the entire next week off and be back by 12/3 or so. That would be GREAT! So, some moments 11/14 is looking like a great day to have a baby. Then I wonder if it would be great to have the baby on the 15th like Kelly has predicted and by the time my parents arrive (although they will have missed the birth) I will be feeling a bit more "back to myself" and yet we can spend the week together visiting and enjoying each other? Like Pam said today, "too bad I don't really get a say." ha.

so, those are my thoughts. My crazy, change every other minute thoughts. Every day could be christmas for me, just don't know if it is. So far, today is NOT!

later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you noticing more or less movement from the baby? Just enjoy these last few days with only ONE child..life will never be the same again!

The Stewart's said...

Remember it's easier right now to take care of that baby inside you then once it make's it's appearance.