She's the same size Liam was at birth. I hope she has his affectionate nature and you've got a little "cuddle ninja" on your hands!
I left a message last week that I was willing to come over and take pregnancy pictures of your family, call me if you'd like newborn family portraits/birth announcement pictures instead. I'm offering as a gift, you will NOT be paying me for this portrait session whenever you take me up on it ;)
Awesome, Allison, way to go, glad it happened for you the way you wanted and was not a long duration. Hope all is well and if you need some "grandma" support, let me know and I'll be there for you.
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
4 comments:
She's the same size Liam was at birth. I hope she has his affectionate nature and you've got a little "cuddle ninja" on your hands!
I left a message last week that I was willing to come over and take pregnancy pictures of your family, call me if you'd like newborn family portraits/birth announcement pictures instead. I'm offering as a gift, you will NOT be paying me for this portrait session whenever you take me up on it ;)
aahh how cute. Can't wait to meet her. Hey Allison take Ahmie up on that offer. What a present.
Awesome, Allison, way to go, glad it happened for you the way you wanted and was not a long duration. Hope all is well and if you need some "grandma" support, let me know and I'll be there for you.
LCL:)
Cindy
aka Ahmie's Mommie
Congrats Alli! Can't wait to see pics. I am sure she is just as beautiful as her mother.
Post a Comment