Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 02, 2007

Pam, the GREAT!

So, I always feel so much calmer after my visits to Pam. I don't know how she does it honestly, truly her gift. She was obviously tired this morning as well so further proof she is just AMAZING! She has been to 6 births in 7 days, the newest arriving last night 10 minutes before midnight. I told her I would try not to go tonight so she could get some rest. Her response, "oh well there are others in 'waiting' so it's no matter." Oh geez! No rest for the weary, eh?

Anyhow, baby is doing well. Nice strong, loud heartbeat today and she thinks my baby belly looks lower. I have gained officially an insane amount of weight but really almost right on track with what I gained for G's pregnancy. I guess that is good. It had freaked me out at times with this one because I gained stair step pattern so I thought I was in for even more.

We have a busy weekend yet again. I am working in the a.m. Lee has a major deadline for work on monday so he is likely working all of sunday. Maia's baptism is tomorrow which I am thinking I will just send Lee. It's going to hit right when I'm finishing work and then naptime. It will be good for Lee to get out for a bit without his cranky wife and crazy 2 y.o. Ha.

off to do more paperwork. It never ends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. Griffin would Love to go visit with Owen- maybe he can go to the house after the actual baptism! I didn't know they did that on Saturdays.
I am grateful that you have Pam in your life!