Love it!! Keep it!! He'll be the hit of preschool. Also do some red streaks and while he is at it you may want to get him a fake piercing or two. Might be good on his foreskin - please NOTE: these are Dave's commments. P.S. Really should try and get some spike collars and bands - not like I (Dave) wore them or anything. hahahahah
Hello all...I am a 33 y.o. chiropractor/mom/wife living in Lakewood, OH with my husband Lee , 6+ y.o. Griffin, 3+ y.o Paisley, one on the way, and our dog Mazzy. Most moments these days I feel like I have it all but then there are those mommy moments and I want to cry. On this blog I'd like to share it all...hope you find it somewhat interesting.
3 comments:
Love it!! Keep it!! He'll be the hit of preschool. Also do some red streaks and while he is at it you may want to get him a fake piercing or two. Might be good on his foreskin - please NOTE: these are Dave's commments.
P.S. Really should try and get some spike collars and bands - not like I (Dave) wore them or anything. hahahahah
Foreskin piercing?!? DAMN! What kind of party is his preschool having???
HAHAHA. Can't wait to see the finished costume! As usual, boo hoo..I can't be there. Gee, gotta meet this Dave guy!
Post a Comment