Briar Kelly

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

A bit low...

I know this can be normal and it's probably the disrupted, not lack of, sleep I've been getting catching up with me...but I'm a bit down today. I am taking my vitamins and doing all the "right" things but it's still there. And I can't help but be sad about the fact that Paisley is already 8 days old! Geez, it's flying by. maybe it's the impending going back to work in only 2 weeks but I want time to stall just a bit.

Really, all is going well here. I couldn't ask for a better baby and Griffin is adapting well. I think even Lee is handling everything well. My only real 2 complaints is I have gas pains and my house is a mess. Otherwise, life is good. I guess I should cheer up, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I wish I could be there to run by and tidy up and give you a big hug! The best Advice Ican give you is to call in your offers: don't be afraid to ask for a little help- AND to keep resting when P is sleeping- get in bed-stretch out, SLEEP. That is the biggest enemy of Post Partum- ALSO if you have any sunshine- go outside and get some sun into those eyes. LOVE, Mommy

The Stewart's said...

Hey your mom is right call in your offers. I'm still willing to help out a big. Althought I need to find a place for Nat - to I could tidy up for you - cause we all know what she would do the minute she get's there. Also remember this stage - the house etc - if short too. (((HUG)))

Allison said...

thanks to both of you. My husband came home in good support ( alittle birdie told him I needed it :)) He is off for th enext 4 days so we should be able to "reconnect" and get the house back together.

The Stewart's said...

yeah!!! TGFH (thank god/goddess for husbands) Enjoy the next few days together with that precious one.