my parents are about 3 hours away so it looks like there will be a good chance they are here for the birth. Lord help me if they leave next sunday and I"m still pregnant :)
I am feeling a tiny bit better today. Still pretty awful but I think it's on its way out, not in. I got a massage and ear candling done this a.m. too by my wonderful friend Lisa. That has helped. I'm going to get adjusted as soon as Dad arrives too. Thank the lord.
will let you know how the eviction goes in an hour. I feel like I am going to get a fight-ha. Anyhow, I really really want to go into labor. We are going to do everything we can in the next two days to get the show on the road.
allison
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
so do you really want to be in labor while you're this sick? Or do you want to rest another day before you try serving your eviction notice. :o)
I think I was misunderstood... I meant to say I would be arriving DECEMBER 15!
hahahahah - I think by then the eviction papers would be served.
oh good lord The Gretch will NOT be arriving that late. 12/6/07 is the official last day I will tolerate being pregnant this time (and I may lose friends and family before that date arrives).
Post a Comment